WHAT ARE MY DELIVERY OPTIONS?
We have three shipping options available.
- Courier service – Delivered direct to your door, within 1-5 days depending on your region and location. Available service for normal and heavy goods courier.
- Postnet to Postnet – Delivery to a Postnet near you within 2-5 days, limited to 5kg.
- Collect in-store – Collect from one of our 11 stores around South Africa for free. Once your order has been shipped to the store of your choice, you can collect at your convenience.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number as well as the URL of the independent courier company via Email and/or SMS. If you do not receive a tracking number, please contact us to confirm your tracking number.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Depending on the delivery option you choose and the region in which you live, you should receive your order within 1-5 days from dispatch.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
You will be prompted to make payment using the following methods:
- Credit Card – All credit card payments are securely processed through Payfast, one of South Africa’s top payment gateways.
- EFT / Bank Transfer – Once you process your order, you will receive an invoice by email with our bank details and we will dispatch your order within 24hours of your payment clearing.
DO YOU DELIVER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA?
Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver outside South Africa at this time.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN SOUTH AFRICA IF I AM NOT IN SOUTH AFRICA?
Of course! Simply provide an address within the borders of South Africa when you complete your order and we will ship as normally.
WHAT GUARANTEE DO I GET ON YOUR PRODUCTS?
All products sold through the Security Superstore bear the same warranty they would should you have purchased them from the manufacturers themselves. For more information on the warranty of a specific product, feel free to contact us directly.
WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVED GOODS THAT WERE DAMAGED OR BROKEN IN TRANSIT?
If you do not receive your order in mint condition or if anything is broken or damaged please let us know immediately so that we can ensure the situation is rectified. Whilst we take every precaution and make use only of highly recommended and renowned courier companies, goods are occasionally damaged in transit, and there is no question that these will be replaced. If you can, please do take a photo of the damaged item as this helps our packing team improve the way products are sent. You can contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.