Frequently Asked Questions
CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER FROM ONE OF YOUR STORES?
Yes, of course. Simply mark your order for "collection in-store", and as soon as your order is processed and payment is confirmed, we will contact you to find our which of our 11 stores nationwide you would like to collect your order from.
We will then make sure the store in question has your order in stock, and advise you once the order is ready for collection.
WHAT ARE MY DELIVERY OPTIONS?
We have three shipping options available.
- Courier service - Delivered direct to your door, within 1-5 days depending on your region and location. Available service for normal and heavy goods courier.
- Postnet to Postnet - Delivery to a Postnet near you within 2-5 days, limited to 5kg.
- Collect in-store - Collect from one of our 11 stores around South Africa for free. Once your order has been shipped to the store of your choice, you can collect at your convenience.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number as well as the URL of the independent courier company via Email and/or SMS. If you do not receive a tracking number, please contact us directly by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your tracking number.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Depending on the delivery option you choose and the region in which you live, you should receive your order within 1-5 days from dispatch.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
You will be prompted to make payment using the following methods:
- Credit Card – All credit card payments are securely processed through Payfast, one of South Africa's top payment gateways.
- EFT / Bank Transfer – Once you process your order, you will receive an invoice by email with our bank details and we will dispatch your order within 24hours of your payment clearing.
- Gift Card – You can pay with a Security Superstore gift card both online and in-store.
DO YOU DELIVER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA?
Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver outside South Africa at this time.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN SOUTH AFRICA IF I AM NOT IN SOUTH AFRICA?
Of course! Simply provide an address within the borders of South Africa when you complete your order and we will ship as normally.
WHAT GUARANTEE DO I GET ON YOUR PRODUCTS?
All products sold through the Security Superstore Online store bear the same manufacturers warranty they would should you have purchased them in-store. For more information on the warranty of a specific product, feel free to contact us directly via email on email@example.com.
CAN I BUY A GIFT VOUCHER?
Gift Vouchers are available here for purchase and use online and in-store. Should you wish to use a gift voucher online, simply enter the unique code when prompted during checkout. If you would like to use your Gift Voucher in-store, make sure you bring a copy of your voucher to the store when you want to make your purchase to verify that the voucher is active. Verification may take as long as 30 minutes.
At check out, simply enter the details of the person to whom the voucher should be sent, and they will receive their voucher via email with instructions for use. Vouchers do not expire, and can be used to redeem against any purchase.
WHAT DO I DO IF I WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING I PURCHASED?
WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVED GOODS THAT WERE DAMAGED OR BROKEN IN TRANSIT?
If you do not receive your order in mint condition or if anything is broken or damaged please let us know immediately so that we can ensure the situation is rectified. Whilst we take every precaution and make use only of highly recommended and renowned courier companies, goods are occasionally damaged in transit, and there is no question that these will be replaced. If you can, please do take a photo of the damaged item as this helps our packing team improve the way products are sent. You can contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.