The Ajax DoorProtect is a wireless opening detector that notifies of first signs of room intrusion by means of a broken door or window. It can be mounted on all types of doors including a metal base. The device detects the door or window being opened by means of British-made hi-end reed switches on which the magnetic field acts. It can operate in the transmitter mode, sending a signal from the wired sensor to the hub.
The device consists of two modules — detector and magnet. The set includes two magnets: the big magnet is installed at a distance of up to 2 cm, and the small magnet up to 1 cm.
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Operates up to 7 years without battery replacement
- External contact is available for connecting third-party detectors
- Includes magnets of various sizes for installation on narrow frames and door frames
- Activation threshold – Small magnet: 1cm, Big magnet: 2cm
- Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty
- DoorProtect opening detector
- SmartBracket mounting panel
- Two magnets
- CR123A battery (pre-installed)
- External contact
- Installation set
- User’s guide