The Ajax GlassProtect is a small wireless detector that notifies of glass being broken by intruders. It is installed at a distance of 9 m from the window and filters events that cause false alarms about breakage. It can detect broken glass using an electret microphone, which registers the sound of impact against the glass and of the glass falling.
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Operates up to 7 years without battery replacement
- Ignores thunder, dogs barking and noise outside the window
- Detects breakage at a distance of up to 9 m
- Surface sound radio channel security detector
- 180° detection angle
- Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty
- GlassProtect glass break detector
- SmartBracket mounting panel
- CR123A battery (pre-installed)
- External contact
- Installation set
- User’s guide