The NV35M provides a superior outdoor and indoor solution for windows and sliding doors. The detector is optimized to discriminate false alarms triggered by small birds, cats and dogs.
The detector has two operation modes:
Pet Immunity Mode protection is provided for outdoor windows and sliding doors measuring up to 7.5 x 2m (25 x 7 ft). For indoor applications, pet immunity can be optionally switched off to provide Sharp Mode protection with enhanced detection for indoor windows and sliding doors up to 10 x 2m (33 x 7 ft).
The NV35M uses an extremely narrow beam optic pattern of 0.5m at 5m (1.6 ft at 16 ft), enabling movement in close proximity to the protected door or window without false alarms. It also features integrated creep zone detection.
The NV35M’s robust detection capabilities, outstanding stability and high false alarm rejection rate are a result of the system’s dual optics beam pattern, Paradox Super Pet Immunity and our field-proven Active IR Anti-Mask detection.
- Impact and temperature resistant casing (-35°C to 50°C)
- Patented Digital Motion Detection
- Extremely reliable and false-alarm free
- Dual Optical Filtering System
- UV protected lens
- Dual optics (2 dual opposed element sensors)
- Digital Dual Opposed Detection
- Multi-level sensitivity adjustment
- Two operational modes (Bus or Relay operation)
- Pet Immune detection
- Anti-masking – Active IR detection for sprayed liquids and blocking items up to 30 cm
- Integrated creep zone detection
- Dual detectors controlled by Full Authority Digital Electronics Control (FADEC)
- Optical pet discrimination geometry to support Super Pet Immunity
- Dual tamper detection
- 433 or 868 MHz
- EN 50131-2-2 Grade 2
Comes with bracket for easy mounting