The Ajax DoorProtect Plus is a wireless opening detector notifies of first signs of intrusion into the room through the door or window. It is installed even on roof windows which can be left open when leaving the house.
The device detects the door or window being opened by means of British-made hi-end reed switches on which the magnetic field acts. It can operate in the transmitter mode, sending a signal from the wired sensor to the hub.The device protects even windows left open for ventilation. The accelerometer registers changes in vertical slope angle, bangs or vibration and sends an alarm to the hub.
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Operates up to 5 years without battery replacement
- Registers change in vertical slope angle, bangs and vibration
- External contact is available for connecting third-party detectors
- Combined point magnetic contact and vibration radio channel security detector
- Includes magnets of various sizes for installation on narrow frames and door frames
- Activation threshold - Small magnet: 1cm, Big magnet: 2cm
- Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty
- DoorProtect Plus opening detector
- SmartBracket mounting panel
- Two magnets
- CR123A battery (pre-installed)
- External contact
- Installation set
- User’s guide