Ajax Transmitter Module
The Ajax Transmitter is a wireless integration module that enables you to connect a third-party detectors to the Ajax system, and vice versa.
Installed in the enclosure of outdoor detectors or a mounting box, when the device receives the activation signal from the detector via wired input, it sends an alarm to the hub. In addition, it is protected by an accelerometer to detect removal and raises the alarm if the detector connected to the module is opened.
- Converts third-party detectors to the Ajax full-featured devices
- It can be used as a power supply for third-party devices
- Operates at a temperature of +50°С to -25°С and humidity up to 75%
- Protected with jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Operates only with Hub, Hub Plus, Hub 2 and ReX
- Unit is battery operated, and expected lifespan if the batteries is 5 years
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale (Batteries are not covered under warranty)
- Three CR123A batteries (pre-installed)
- Installation set
- User's guide