NV780M rugged indoor/outdoor detector incorporates two double passive infrared side-by-side detectors (right and left view), independent of each other with separate Active IR Anti-Mask detection for each side. The optics are specially designed to provide multiple narrow beams for excellent detection covering up to 12m (40ft) for each side.
Range adjustment is performed by adjusting the viewing angle of the bottom facing beams (moving them up and down). The detectors are configurable to report as a single unit (two side detectors reporting to a single zone output) or as dual units (each side reporting to a separate zone).
Two double passive infrared motion detector with:
Dual side Active IR Anti-Mask detection - Active IR Anti-Mask detection, fast 20 seconds detection designed for outdoor detecting sprayed liquids and blocking items up to 25 cm (10 in.)
- Pet Immunity capability, up to 40 kg (90 lb)
- 4 dual element sensors arrangement
- High efficiency long focal point (1.77 in.) LoDiff lens
- Combination optics - mirror and Fresnel Lens for optimal sharp detection
- Single or Dual operation modes
- Optical and digital range adjustments
- Dual LED and buzzer indicators
- Wall-mount, with built-in level tool